Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Review for Zombiepura by Metal Noise September 2020

2020 had been a very kind year to me personally despite of the Pandemic. 

Rex and I manage to produce 12 new songs, 2 compilation albums, various international collaborations with amazing & talented artistes, and above all, all the people that I love and care about are all healthy and well.

It’s also the year where ESP had a chance to collaborate with Witch Taint’s Lance the King of Black Metal in “Zombiepura” and the song is being reviewed by Metal Noise. 

We don’t know Metal Noise personally yet, but they sure have some kind words for the song. What I enjoyed about the review is that the reviewer DJ Vapour got all the nooks and crannies of the punts (of the song). DJ Vapour even reviewed the Hip-Hop-Drum-&-Bass demo. Thank you Metal Noise, I appreciate your review and I hope we get to connect in person sooner than later. 

For the full review, please click on link below: 

https://metalnoise.net/2020/09/review-zombiepura-by-evil-singing-pandas 

Zombiepura, available for streaming and download at Bandcamp.


Witch Taint’s first single “Sons of Satan”. Lance the King of Black Metal and Matthias Backwards got me at BMX-Corpse Paint combo. 

No comments: