Wednesday, July 7, 2021

7 Electro Black Jelly Fishes

I sold one of my paintings to Jude Tan a while back, one of the many kind facilitators of Korn Ferry Academy. I entitled this piece “7 Electro Black Jelly Fishes”. 

Here’s how Jude interpreted it: 

“My interpretation of the painting: there are many people that go through your life - some brush past you like on the train, some stay a while for a phase of your life like colleagues, and others make an impact on you that makes you who you are. I keep getting drawn into the center of the painting and I feel that it’s those close connections - family, loved ones, friends, that come together to shape who I am. And I’m glad I made a new one today.”

Thank you, Jude. I hope this painting brings you good luck, good health and peace. 


 

No comments: