Saturday, July 3, 2021

Compliments for Assassination of the Emperor Tuna.

“You got to listen to believe it. ESP’s Music is generally diversified with a blend of punk, heavy, thrash, death or whatever you call it with a catchy tune and a happy song. Never regret. All the best!” - King Shahril (Veteran Metal Fan)


“I gotto say I liked what I heard.” - Putragunawan Hosni (Hardcore Metal Vinyl Collector)


“Don’t be fooled by the family friendly imagery. This hits pretty hard.” - Daniel Sebastian Peter (Leader of Legion Ov The 7 Churches Singapore Chapter & Owner of Death Sentenced Productions)


“I don’t know how to appreciate metal music but I thought the Otoro and Chutoro lyrics were funny.” - Jamie Yick up-and- coming Fashion Designer. 


“This song makes me feel hungry.” - Joey Chin (Producer of “In Conversation with ESP) 


“The brain dead emperor is now worth gold.” - Remy ESP 


Have a listen to Assassination of the Emperor Tuna Today!


No comments: